Friday, March 28, 2014

Things that go bump in the night

(Or don't. Which is scarier, I'm not sure)

As a stranger in a foreign country, you stumble upon some interesting rituals. This was quite true for me in my visit to the bathroom the other night. Upon flashing on the light, I came across a bizarre scene. I would say that presence and actions of this gecko raise some very deep questions. I wonder, will his answers suffice? 

"I'm a chameleon! Do not doubt the power of my invisibility!"
"Maybe if I don't move, she can't see me..."


"Oh! Hi there. I've fixed your pipes."

(Shoot, I knew I shouldn't have agreed to this double-dog dare!)

"Quick back to the Secret Lair!"



"Come closer. I dare you."
Thank you Mr. Gecko for surprising a smile out of me.


“Never laugh at live dragons, Bilbo you fool!”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit



No comments:

Post a Comment